Tuesday, May 13, 2014

They kind of went shopping 👕👖👗👚👙

Ok so this weekend I finally got rid of all the stuff! Yay! I feel good about giving the donations away to people who need it but at the same time I know I just wanted to get rid of it so I could have more space in my closet for my stuff. What I did is I invited over some of my neighbors and cousins (all girls pretty much lol) and just let them go through the box and pick out whatever they wanted. They all thought I was selling them the clothes but NO. I thought that was pretty funny though. Almost everything was gone the first time I let people go through the box. There was a few things that were left over so I just took those to one of those big things where you could drop off shoes and clothing. I have no idea what they're called or if they even have a name at all. I'm not sure if they take other stuff like socks and toothpaste but I put it in there anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment