So here is a picture of the place where I'm supposed to go leave the donations. Also I'm planning on going and doing some volunteer work for them, the only issue though is that you are supposed to call ahead of time and schedule a date and time for you to go and help, but only if they would answer their phone! OR respond to my emails. Then maybe I'd have that all set and ready to drop off the donations. This place isn't too far from my house so distance isn't much of an issue. The real issues are knowing what to do when I get there. I couldn't just go without knowing what to expect or even knowing who to talk to. I'm stuck, I don't know what to do with the stuff anymore. I'm thinking of what else I could do to get rid of the stuff while still helping people and getting my space back in my really small closet -_-
Friday, April 18, 2014
The Real Issues
So here is a picture of the place where I'm supposed to go leave the donations. Also I'm planning on going and doing some volunteer work for them, the only issue though is that you are supposed to call ahead of time and schedule a date and time for you to go and help, but only if they would answer their phone! OR respond to my emails. Then maybe I'd have that all set and ready to drop off the donations. This place isn't too far from my house so distance isn't much of an issue. The real issues are knowing what to do when I get there. I couldn't just go without knowing what to expect or even knowing who to talk to. I'm stuck, I don't know what to do with the stuff anymore. I'm thinking of what else I could do to get rid of the stuff while still helping people and getting my space back in my really small closet -_-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment