Wednesday, March 26, 2014

That's just RUDE #3

So... I expected to see a little bit more than just a plastic bag with clothes inside. The only conclusion I came to was that PEOPLE JACKED STUFF FROM THE BOX. I'm not sure if they truly were confused about whether or not they were allowed to take things if they themselves were in need of that stuff, but its still not okay for them to have taken it without asking anyone. Things like the tooth paste and brushes were missing. I can't recall everything I saw in the box but lots of things were taken. I only thought that I should've taken stuff more periodically to avoid problems like that. I did take another bag home once but it was heavy and I didn't want to walk home again with donations. I should've taken my own advice though and taken stuff home!!! It didn't even occur to me to only carry home the lighter stuff. I'm so dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment