
A while ago I left a big decorated box in the library to try to get more donations. I also made a new flyer that wasn't so Christmas-y theme and posted it in the library. It was in there for a really long time. A few times I went into the library to check on it and it seemed like it was doing good. I remember seeing items in the box like tooth paste, tooth brushes and some bags with clothing inside. Then it was a while before I had gone back into the library to check on it. So finally one day I asked my mom to pick me up after school so I could take the box home. That's not something that anyone wants to carry on a long walk home, so it was a double win :P I didn't have to walk home that day and I took home more donations. So after school I stopped by the library with a friend to go get the box. I'm not sure if I should have been surprised by what I found in the box or not...(The picture on the left shows all the donations I have at home and my favorite over sized hello kitty tote! I just didn't think to move it out of the way lol <3)
No comments:
Post a Comment