Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Excuses #1

Its been forever since I've blogged. I don't like blogging :/ but I'm going to start blogging again.
Finding time to actually go to the shelter has been such a struggle. Sundays are Funday, its family day just as much as Saturday. I have no choice. Every Saturday morning I have important doctors appointments so its complicated getting a scheduled time to go to the shelter. Other than that, life is very spontaneous with my mom. out of the blue she wants to visit family or they're having a small get together. I'm her kid and she drags me along with her to most places. Again, I have no choice but to go with her.
Every time I call the shelter no body ever answers the phone, business hours or after hours. Doesn't matter the time, they wont pick up the phone. I still have a big plastic bin at home in my room filled with some donations. my motivation to go and deliver the stuff is that the box is bothering me. I don't have a whole lot of space in my room so I want to get rid of it. Plus, I've found my snoopy sister going through it once, that was a huge argument.
changed priorities sign

No comments:

Post a Comment